One of the biggest motorcycle festivals of Asia, the India Bike Week 2019 is going to be held at the Vagator Beach, Goa on 6 and 7 December, 2019. Enthusiasts call it The Great Migration!
India Bike Week, or the IBW is a great blend of motorcycle culture, music, adventure and biking brotherhood. The upcoming IBW festival is expected to host more than 20,000 bikers from all over the world. It would be the largest gathering in the history of the festival.
IBW is a great platform to witness and interact with some of the most adventurous men and women bikers in the world along with great music, new launches and incredible madness. You can purchase it's one or two day passes at the cost of INR 1,200 and 2,200 respectively.
The first edition of IBW was held in 2013 with just 5324 bikers and 2684 participants. Over the years, the popularity and success helped the festival to grow to a massive 15,484 bikers and 8536 bikes in 2017.
Expressing his thoughts on the occasion of the sixth edition, CEO of 70 EMG and Director of India Bike Week, Martin da Costs said, "Biking is independence, it's adventure. When you're on your bike, you're living life absolutely in the moment. It is one of the reasons for the stunning growth of the Indian biking community over the last 6 years. I can't believe that six years have passed since our first India Bike Week in 2013. As always, we've poured our heart and soul into making this the largest and safest celebration for the biking fraternity in every part of the country, and the world. We broke a record last year as we tripled in attendance since 2013, so I'm certain that this year is going to be off the hook. I'm counting the minutes till we can swing a leg over our bikes and join the Great Migration down to Vagator for IBW 2019!"
What to Expect?
- IBW is expecting more than 280 biking clubs to ride to Goa for the festival in 2019. The festival witnesses bikes from different manufacturers around the world. Several bike enthusiasts also visit the festival to flaunt their custom built and modified machines.
- India Bike Week is also a great stage for bike manufacturers from different parts of the world to introduce new parts and gear on the RevMoto stage.
- IBW 2019 will also offer the thrills of Howling Dog Bar and India Stunt Championship at the IBW’s Bikers Club Village and All India Biker Build Off. In these events, bikers always bring some of their wildest creations for showcasing.
- IBW is also a great platform to interact with legendary bikers and hear out their interesting stories on their big Trip Travel sessions. You can also indulge in shopping for your biking passion and buy some high-quality performance parts, riding gear and more stuff at the IBW Biker’s Mart.
- Bikers can also take part in the Enduro Hill Climb, and Flat Track Trials circuit competitive events.
What are you waiting for? Book your tickets today!